Palazzo di Bocce offers a taste of Italy.
Palazzo di Bocce is an upscale dining facility surrounded by ten world class professional bocce lanes in an "Italian Palace" atmosphere. As elaborate as it, is Palazzo di Bocce provides a warm family atmosphere where everyone feels welcome.
Complete with rich woods, gold walls accented with green, and floor-to-ceiling arched windows, the atmosphere is decidedly Italian.
Everyone that visits has an expectation and our goal is to ensure that we not only meet that expectation but rather exceed it with prompt friendly service and a feeling of being part of an Italian family.
Plenty of food and drinks, good conversation and friendly competition on the bocce lanes.
Eat Italian... Play Bocce!
Hours of Operation
- MONDAY-THURSDAY: 11am-11pm
- FRIDAY: 11am-12am
- SATURDAY: 2pm-12am
- SUNDAY: 2pm-8pm
*Special Holiday Hours*
- Saturday, December 6th - CLOSED ALL DAY
- Sunday, December 14th - OPEN 11-3PM ONLY FOR SANTA BUFFET
- Wednesday, December 17th - OPEN 11-3PM ONLY (Closed after 3pm)
- Wednesday, December 24th - CLOSED CHRISTMAS EVE
- Thursday, December 25th - CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY
- Wednesday, December 31st - CLOSED NEW YEARS EVE
- Thursday, January 1st - CLOSED NEW YEARS DAY
General reservations for 14 people and under are available up to one week in advance for dining or bocce by calling the reservation desk:
For reservations, call: (248) 371-9987 ext. 0
If you need to reserve a date further out than one week in advance, you may contact our events department and pre-order from our events menu by calling (248) 371-9987 Ext. 12
Please view our menu selections and offerings for pre-order from our events department.
We take reservations up to one week in advance.
Besides some simple equipment, all that's needed to play bocce is a spirit of fun and good sportsmanship.
Bocce lane reservations are $10 per player for a 90 minute duration. Each lane has a capacity of up to 12 players with up to 8 people able to play simultaneously. Other rental durations are available as well.
Competition and great fun
Information including standings and rules for league players. Not a league player? Learn more about our leagues and joining in the fun.
- Reservations for 14 people and under are available up to a week in advance and are recommended for both dining and bocce play, however walk-ins are accepted pending availability
- For walk in guests regular menu service is available for groups of a maximum of 14 people and family style service is available for groups of 8-24 people. Larger groups should contact our events department in advance
- Appropriate smart-casual attire is completely acceptable. We ask that gentlemen not wear sleeveless shirts
- Flat soft soled shoes required for bocce play. Basically, no spiked heels or work boots
- No food or beverages allowed in the playing area
- No outside food or beverage.
- No balloons that float please. Our fire system is sensitive to these gases.
- Cakes-You may bring your own celebration cake however there may be a fee if our staff serves it or uses our plateware. We ask our guests to limit outsides celebration desserts to a single cake only.
- Call your mother
What is a Palazzo and what's a bocce
You'll find information here about Palazzo di Bocce and what makes the facility one of the most uniques places in the world.