MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH AT PALAZZO DI BOCCE
Sunday May 10th
2015 Professional Bocce Tournament Coming Soon
Learn More about the tournament or signing up
Hours of Operation
- CLOSED EASTER SUNDAY
- MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH 10-2PM
- MONDAY: 11am-10pm
- TUESDAY-THURSDAY: 11am-10:30pm
- FRIDAY: 11am-12am
- SATURDAY: 2pm-12am
- SUNDAY: 2pm-8pm
General reservations for 14 people and under are available up to one week in advance for dining or bocce by calling the reservation desk:
For reservations, call: (248) 371-9987 ext. 0
If you need to reserve a date further out than one week in advance, you may contact our events department and pre-order from our events menu by calling (248) 371-9987 Ext. 12
Please view our menu selections and offerings for pre-order from our events department.
We take reservations up to one week in advance.
Besides some simple equipment, all that's needed to play bocce is a spirit of fun and good sportsmanship.
Bocce lane reservations are $10 per player for a 90 minute duration. Each lane has a capacity of up to 12 players with up to 8 people able to play simultaneously. Other rental durations are available as well.
Competition and great fun
Information including standings and rules for league players. Not a league player? Learn more about our leagues and joining in the fun.
- Reservations for 14 people and under are available up to a week in advance and are recommended for both dining and bocce play, however walk-ins are accepted pending availability
- For walk in guests regular menu service is available for groups of a maximum of 14 people and family style service is available for groups of 8-24 people. Larger groups should contact our events department in advance
- Appropriate smart-casual attire is completely acceptable. We ask that gentlemen not wear sleeveless shirts
- Flat soft soled shoes required for bocce play. Basically, no spiked heels or work boots
- No food or beverages allowed in the playing area
- No outside food or beverage.
- No balloons that float please. Our fire system is sensitive to these gases.
- Cakes-You may bring your own celebration cake however there may be a fee if our staff serves it or uses our plateware. We ask our guests to limit outsides celebration desserts to a single cake only.
- Call your mother
What is a Palazzo and what's a bocce
You'll find information here about Palazzo di Bocce and what makes the facility one of the most unique places in the world.